Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pondering with a Keyboard

Blogging requires a certain consistency, not necessarily thematically, but at least in regards to coming up with something worth blogging about.  Pondering, unlike blogging, takes place with rampant regularity in my rather - prone to distraction - type of mind...  Blurting it all out for others perusal, or as I affectionately call it, "pondering with a keyboard"...well that is another story.

Someone recently told me I choose my words "too carefully" when I speak. Trust me, it's not that I am seeking to be evasive or elusive; it is just that God gave me an edit button on my mouth for a reason. Too often what I am pondering - if spoken aloud - would resemble a jumbled stream of incoherent babble, not fit for prime time and certainly not fit for the blogosphere, so I will try to spare you! (FYI - I try to save those moments for those who seem to either organically - or at least patiently  - track along with me and manage to still love me anyway…you know who you are and I am deeply indebted!!)

So, as 2012 hits the ground running, I plan to check in from time to time – hopefully with some consistency – and post a thought or two.  Ideas, thoughts, ponderings if you will, on grace, peace and hope is my intended focus for this blog, but I have been known to enjoy the occasional rabbit trail – I hope you will too. 
Grace, peace & hope - Kari