Tuesday, February 15, 2011

revamping blog

It's a new year...OK, it is already half way through February, never-the-less, no time like the present for a fresh new start. Much has happened since I last posted a pondering... I will spare you the minutiae except to say I have been blessed beyond measure by some very amazing moments of late.

Some might call these "chance encounters" I call them "divine appointments" (and since this is my blog) these divine appointments have reconfirmed the absolute gift each day holds for those who are willing to look past the mundane predictability of it all and lay hold of those moments in life that are just too coincidental to be a mere coincidence. It is a fresh new day and I am grateful that His mercies are new every morning and His sovereign hand is present and perceptible...can I get an AMEN?! :) Ponder on...