Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who are they anyway?....

Ever wonder who "they" are... you know.. the ones who seem to have the set the bar for how everything is supposed to be. The ones, who for some reason, at some point in our lives, we feel we must impress so that "they" will accept us. That is the great part of being 40+ (ok + +) - There is a certain freedom in not really seeking to find out what "they" think... But more than that... coming to the realization that really all that matters is what "He" thinks made all the difference in my life a decade or two ago. I continue to be a work in progress... still have periods of nagging insecurity, but underneath it all is a sense of knowing Jesus loves me... pretty simple right?!... I'm a pretty simple girl all things considered. Anyway... I clipped this comic out of the paper quite a while ago... Enjoy!