Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time has flown.


My baby is graduating in June. She had senior prom last weekend. Time is flying. More accurately, time has flown. She is bright, beautiful and has a heart that will make a difference; this I know... she has made a difference from day one in my life.
I can't wait to see how the years ahead will unfold for her. I hope for her dreams - big enough to to inspire her, an understanding of grace -sure enough to sustain her, and peace - tangible enough to lay hold of and real enough to point others towards...real peace, from the One from whom and by whom and through whom all blessings flow. I want all good things for her, but nothing more than to rest in the one who is more than able to accomplish what concerns her. God is so good. This I know, He blessed me with her. :)