Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ouch!

Oh my goodness this getting old thing is painful... How is it that I wake up in the morning and have somehow managed to hurt myself while sleeping??? SLEEPING??? Not to mention if I roll over on my left side I automatically wake up (due to the feeling of a sharp knife being lodged in my shoulder :( The oddest was a couple weeks ago I went for a long (fast) walk with a good friend, probably just a couple miles. The next morning I woke up and literally couldn't put full weight on my right foot. (I know I'm not at my fighting weight, but really!?!) The only shoes I could wear were very high heels. It was the only thing that would take the pressure off the arch. So I had to walk around campus with heels on... then to add insult to injury.... as I was walking in between buildings I stepped in a crack and twisted my ankle on my good leg..... I just started laughing... One of my nick names from one of my coaches in high school was klutz (seems to fit :) Okay... time for some advil and off to sleep.... (wonder what I do when I sleep??) xo